- Title: Shipping & Receiving Lead
- Department(s): Shipping & Receiving
- Reports to: Shipping Manager
Manage daily shipping and distribution operations. Ensure complete orders are shipped and delivered in a timely manner.
- Use software to track, check an prioritize and route orders
- Direct the flow of package(s) from preparation to shipment.
- Experience in directing and evaluating subordinates.
- Problem solving abilities
- Math skills a plus
- Self-starter with strong team-work mentality
- Good attendance and willing/available for OT and Saturdays
- Mindset for continuous improvements
- Must be very organized.
- Able to lift 70 lbs.
- Required to stand, walk, work long periods on your feet
- Required to climb on/off truck throughout the day
Experience And Education
- Forklift (3-5+ years) experience
- Shipping/Receiving (3-5+ years) experience preferred.
- Proficient with computer work
Please note that this position is only open to applicants legally entitled to work in the United States, no sponsorship is available.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.