- Title: Welder
- Department(s): General
- Reports to:
Weld small parts for all areas of shop
- Turn on and operate MIG welding machine.
- Operate torch and grinders
- Read tape measure and other measuring tools
- Other tasks assigned by shipping and receiving supervisor/lead
- Read and understand blueprints.
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Ability to be calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Oral Expression – The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Oral Comprehension – The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Problem Sensitivity – The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Written Comprehension – The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Speech Recognition – The ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Speech Clarity – The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- This role requires frequent standing and walking and ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work independently
Please note that this position is only open to applicants legally entitled to work in the United States, no sponsorship is available.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.